Tag Archives: Kova

A Must Hear: Miles Bonny – Lumberjack Soul (LP) (2011)

Lumberjack Soul is the first album by alternative soul singer Miles Bonny from Kansas City. Produced by DJ Day, Suff Daddy, Hulk Hodn, Twit One, 74 Miles Away, Kova, Nicolas Kopernicus a.o. Guest apperances by AHU and Fleur Earth. Miles … Continue reading

Posted in Music/ Audio/ Video | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

New Music Of The Day: (5/20) (Part 1) Stephen Marley – Made In Africa Featuring Wale & The Cast of Fela, Blitz The Ambassador – Accra City Blues, Killer Mike – Thats Life Part 2, Mr. J. Medeiros – Neon Signs Featuring Stro, Erin Christie – Crazy, Miles Bonny – Nuthin But Chu, & Cormega – I Made A Difference Feat General Steele, Redman, Lil Fame, Stic man and Maya Azucena

75% of my life being drama and busy filled has kept me from posting any new music (or anything really) for the last week or so.The other 25% I admit to just plain old slacking.But here I am with part … Continue reading

Posted in Music/ Audio/ Video | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment