Female, Sunny California
* Use figure enhancing underwear such as CurvyPads by InShape which are silicone implants that have been cleverly molded into underwear. They do for the buttocks what the Wonderbra does for the bust.
* I went from a 36 to a 41. Three things that contributed to my success was weight training exercise with resistance, the correct food, and remedies. I bought a published book called “The Woman’s Body Bible” by Adrianna Bocanegra. A few tips that did most of the work was doing donkey kicks with ankle weights and one-legged bench squats with ankle weights. I started noticing a difference in about a week.
The foods I ate were in the med. protein section. I don’t believe in high protein as this can cause excess testosterone sometimes especially if you have low estrogen levels. You can also ask your doctor to check your estrogen levels to see in you can add some estrogen supplements to your diet to help give you a curvy figure slowly over time. However, estrogen tends to cause your breasts to get bigger so be careful. A few remedies I used was fish oil in combination with Vitamin E and this did mightly well adding “booty meat” and not just muscle. You can try these and they do bear extremely well results.
* Biotechnologies advance every day and yes, there are some pills that can HELP to get bigger buttocks, but don’t get confused with the pills that promise magical results. To enhance the buttocks in the most reliable way, you should combine targeted workouts, a good nutrition plan and if you want faster or more extreme results, then you can use a pill for that extra boost.
The NO list
* Hormones – You can end up with a full hormonal imbalance which will shorten your life and may destroy your shape forever. Dangerous stuff.
* Chicken pills – What fattens a chicken will most certainly not give you shape. Secondary effects can be desvastating in the bowels and liver.
* Weight gain pills – (Ectoplan, etc) Weight (fat) goes to where is used to go and not to where you need it; it is how the body works. You may end up with flaccidity or celullites that will be one problem more instead of a solution. Many reports confirm the negative results.
* Strong phytoestrogens – Pueraria and so, are HORMONES in spite of what they want to make you believe. In the body they fight for the receptors of estrogens as much as the animal hormones do. If taken without careful supervision may produce you hormonal imbalance, shorten your life and destroy your shape forever. If taken under supervision may seem to help at the beginning but soon your body enters in imbalance. People raised in Asia can manage better these phytoestrogens because they grow up with phytoestrogens in their diet, but for all other people are a risky business. Even in Japan or Thailand, the strong phytoestrogens are taken under careful supervision and their secondary effects controlled with other herbs for balance.
* Fluid silicone or oils – Injectable fillers are sold in Mexico and underground in USA as approved fillers in other countries. Many are just fluid silicone or oils. The least you will get is scammed; all “gains” will dissapear soon enough and depending on the substance you may get CANCER. Ask yourself, is it worth the risk?
The doubtful list
* Fish oil – As any oil, its fat nutrients may increase size a bit until reabsorbed by the body (could take from two weeks to six months) when applied externally. Internally has no proven effects more than weight gain. Risks: can steal Vit E from the body.
* Collagen creams – Can make the area more supple and because of better irrigation, elasticity and circulation; the area will develop better. These creams will work as allies to other methods. On its own collagen will not bring large changes (but minor yes).
* Gluteus Maximus – A good ebook with good exercises, but not enough on its own.
* Other e-books – Many e-books under different names are sold in the Net. Most have just the same information contained in the e-book Gluteus Maximus combined with the information on the e-book that comes with the Femimore Treatment as a free gift.
* Conchevita – South American pill that was sold but no longer exists. Could not find anyone who bought it or any traces of it in the Net.
* Relacor – Just weight change, no shape. Many reported flaccidity as result. Many reported insomnia and other problems.
* Fillers – Not yet developed enough for injecting in large areas. Are currently offered in some clinics but the general opinion of the best surgeons is that we must wait for having a filler that can be successfully injected in large areas without risks.
* Negative biotension enhancer (NBE) – Sold in Asia and some countries in EU. It is a kind of cup which adapts to the glute and “sucks” it with negative pressure producing what is called negative biotension in the muscles and fat tissues. It is proven that negative biotension stimulates tissue growth. Not enough reports on results yet but seems very promising. Note: Some cheap copies are beginning to be sold with a hand pump, these are useless. Negative Biotension needs a computarized unit for feedback from the treated area.
The YES list
EXERCISE (may or may not work)
* Advantages: Cheap – Available everywhere – Can be targeted at selected areas.
* Disadvantages: MUST be well-planned by a pro or at least deep self-research. Otherwise we end up too muscular or disproportionate. Provides ONLY muscle and could burn fats that are needed for curves.
* Recommendations: Get a personal trainer or pro advise and tell exactly what you want to achieve. Don’t just ask the guy at the gym unless he is professionally graduated. If you plan it yourself, get the following books: – Women’s Strength Training Anatomy (Frederic Delavier) – Fit for your shape (Matt Roberts) – The body sculting bible for women (James Villepigue)
* Do not over do it; more than 45 minutes exercise continuosly can be negative, producing excess Cortisol, a hormone with great importance in how we assimilate fats. Do not train every day, the muscle only developes with alternate periods of exercise-rest.
* Weight training sculpts you, Pilates gives position, dance (best are Latin dances) put your body to burn the necessary excesses and work the curves, skating principally iceskatting shape glutes and hips best.
* For building up the rear end do squats and lunges
* If you wish to tone it, first lose weight, then exercise. If you just excercise while your butt is still big, then your butt will get even bigger
DIET (may or may not work)
* Advantages: Simple
* Disadvantages: By itself is not great help (however it can be a very powerful ally of other methods multiplying their results)
* Recommendations: Do not follow a “made for all” diet. You are unique and your diet for shaping must be specifically designed for you. Low GI is a must small snacks each 3 hours work better than three or two large meals. (Keep the body building the good fats and muscles and burning the bad fats) Supplements as Vit C, Magnesium, Lecithin and B complex are a must. Protein from nuts and cheese are far better in shaping than from animal flesh. Animal flesh counteracts shaping because of its limited value. The book ‘The hourglass effect’ (very difficult to find) is the best there is (do not mistake with some e-book called the hourglass figure or something similar that has been reported at many forums as useless and has nothing to do with the real book). Was published in a short edition and sold out fast.
FEMIMORE (may or may not work)
* Advantages: An integrated treatment with the workouts, the nutrition and the pills for adding results. It works. (All the doubts and fuzz in many forums are created by those who sell other alternatives or those who have not the money for affording it). You can combine these products to suit your specific needed areas Count with the experience of a Medical Division. Many have reported that to take intensive (double dosage) increases results and that combining with other of their treatments also enhances results.
* Disadvantages: Price. You must commit one year to it (however it is very much worth it) They are not magic pills; you must follow at least basic diet advice and basic exercise advice.
* Recommendations: Choose one or two products but as soon as you receive the first parcel, consult their Med division what is the best for you. (they give good advice) Keep it steady. Order each month supply in good time, sometimes they run slow in deliveries Read well their information, has many pearls of knowledge – Do not combine with herbs or supplements, you can counteract the effects.
HERBS, herbal pills and supplements (may or may not work)
* Advantages: Cheap Infinite combinations Available widely
* Disadvantages: You must know what you are doing; herbs are not without secondary effects and must also be compatible. Changes are very small and may take years.
* Recommendations: Do not trust what is said in the places they sell the herbs, STUDY, research in good books. See for compatibility with your diet.
MENTAL imagery (may or may not work)
* Advantages: Cheapest of all. It is unbelievable the changes we can obtain if we believe it (not wanting to believe, really believing it). It also works as anti-stress method. Is the most intimate of all, no one will know you are doing it. It is perfect for adding to other methods.
* Disadvantages: You must know what you are doing. You can help or destroy your goals with the right or wrong way of mental imaging; don’t try without learning first.
* Recommendations: Study the books: – Keep it Off (Brian Allman) This book is for losing weight, but the principles can be applied with success to any reshaping – The power of Alfa-thinking (Jess Stearn) Probably you get it only used but is the best on this subject
* Advantages: Almost immediate results (two weeks to three months). Precision of results Counts with the professional experience of qualified doctors
* Disadvantages: Price and Risks. Even minor cosmetic surgeries have life threatening risks. If the results are wrong are very expensive and complicated to correct. As the body ages, implants don’t and may create strange shapes. Implants must be changed each ten years, Fat micrografting or liposculpturing fade slowly in 80% of cases.
* Recommendations: Never go by price, go by quality and experience. Don’t go far to have the surgery, any later complication or correction will mean a new trip. Don’t expect a change of life, it will only change your body, YOU must change your mind Speak in person with patients that had your same expected surgery before you go ahead